onsdag den 10. juni 2015

My first ND filter.... And it's not a Hoya!

It's probably not a big deal to many, but I'm kinda excited to try this out. Been looking at a lot of pictures where they had used an ND (neutral density) and some of the were just beautiful. I know i won't be able to do that right away, but it will be fun to learn and try it out.

I decided to go for a bit cheaper filter to start with. First of all i never played with them and second the lens i bought this for, isn't the best. I hope i can replace it soon and the one I have in mind uses 82 mm filters. it would be stupid to spend to much on a filter i might not use that much. I can either sell the old filter or just keep it since it didn't cost too much.

And that is why i went with a Haida Variable ND Filter. It's pretty cheap. It's variable and i can learn to use it with out to much damage to my wallet! ;) Hope i can find some time this weekend to try it out. But Le Mans i on and i have to watch that! :P


Hopefully i can post some pictures this weekend after using this. Too bad there isn't any waterfalls where i live...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar