fredag den 18. september 2015

Seeing something new.

I was lucky enough to get off work an hour earlier than normal today, so i decided to go visit a church i have known all my life.

I have lived right next to this church (Sct Lucas Kirke) all my life, but for some reason i have been inside. My Granny had a lot to do with the church when she was younger, but that was before my time. I have walked by it soooo many times and heard the bells chime (a lot) so today was the day. I came home and grabbed my gear and headed to church.

I asked if i could use my tripod and if there was any chance i could get up in the tower. I got a yes to both so off i went. The church was beautiful but so was the view. It was cool seeing where i grew up from up high.

The toy rat was at the top of the tower. Placed so you can't see it until you are right next to. Good phun! :P

Enjoy these pics and have a great day! :D











Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar