onsdag den 29. juli 2015

Finding the right spot.

Finding a great location to shoot, can be difficult sometimes. Well often here anyway... :P But we sometomes come across a specil little place.

I found one such place not to long ago and i have been there a few times already. I love it there as there is not many places like it around. Most abandoned places get demolished or reused. Not many are left standing, open for everyone to enter.

I found an old warehouse and i know a others must have used it as a photo location before me. Hell, someone even uses it as a kitchen. (I shit you not).

Shooting there made me wish for a true wide angle lens, and that will be the next upgrade to my lens collection. But for now you will have to settle for theses shot with a 24-105. I hope i can get the Tokina 11-20 at some point.

Enjoy! (^^,)











 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar